Learn more about ADM's efforts in innovation and sustainability, and our impact in communities around the globe.
ADM's Chief HR Officer Answers Questions About Remote Work
Millions of people around the world have had to make an abrupt transition to working remotely in recent weeks due to the global COVID-19 pandemic.To help provide expert guidance on how to maintain productivity while working remotely, ADM’s Mike D’Ambrose, senior vice president and chief human resources officer offers tips based on his decades of experience in human resources, as well as his work with ADM’s team members in recent weeks. Read more.
Five Things ADM Chief Sustainability Officer Alison Taylor Wishes She Knew When She Started
When Alison Taylor joined ADM as Chief Sustainability Officer nearly three years ago, she was drawn to the company’s ability to create impact at a global scale, an opportunity she still finds exciting. Recently, ADM unveiled ambitious new greenhouse gas emission and energy intensity reduction targets. At this mile-marker in our journey, Taylor shares her perspective on how we’re doing our part to sustain and conserve the world’s natural resources and enrich quality of life. Read more.
ADM's Mayka van Acht on the Changing Role of Women in the Agriculture Industry
As we celebrate International Women’s Day and continue to make progress in making gender equality a reality, we speak to Mayka van Acht, ADM VP for Human Resources in EMEAI. A champion for diversity and inclusion, she shares her own experience as a woman in the agriculture industry and how companies are creating more opportunities for women. Read more.
- Unlocking ADM's Identity
- ADM’s Global Flexitarian Summit: The Forefront of Alt-Protein Creation
- How ADM Cares is Helping One Woman in Kenya Improve the Lives of Children
- Emerging Research in Worms is Early Indicator of Bio-Kult Bacteria Strain's Potential Impact on Parkinson's
- Alternative Protein's Secret Ingredient
- Driving Sustainable Mint Innovation from the Ground Up
- Extending the Life of Cardboard with ADM Specialty Starches
- Making the Perfect Plant-Based Burger
- These are our founders. This is our story.
- Creating Chemicals that are Good for the Company and the World
- Gut Instincts: How ADM is Leveraging the Microbiome to Boost Your Health
- ADM’s New Flour Mill Offers Unparalleled Efficiency and Flexibility
- How do you brew a better beer? With ADM solutions
- Creating Climate-Smart Farming Villages in India
- Veronica Braker on Breaking Through Barriers and Fostering Inclusivity
- Our Commitment to No Deforestation, No Peat, No Exploitation
- Study Shows ADM Protexin Live Cultures Product Could Offer Hope to Individuals with Severe Head Discomfort
- ADM and Marfrig Team Up to Produce Plant-based Burgers in Brazil
- ADM’s Fabiana Bianchi and Manda Tweten are this year’s Women Worth Watching?
- ADM Biopolis VP Wins NutraChampion Award for Lifetime Achievement
- ADM Animal Nutrition Commercial Sales Manager Serves as 2019 Indianapolis 500 “Milk Man”
- A One-Stop-Shop for Food Innovation in Decatur
- Empowering Smallholder Farmers with Locally-Made Technology
- ADM Opens Enzyme Lab in California
- POLY4: A Game-Changing Product
- Making the “Ultimate Plastic” from a Corn-Based Molecule
- ADM Recognized for Efforts to Promote Workplace Diversity in Ag
- Creating and Sharing Ag Training Videos in Uganda
- Growing Business Alliances through Bolivian Quinoa
- Helping Students with Virtual Reality and Technology
- Paving the Way for Growth with Vegetable Oil
- Innovating by Trapping and Storing Carbon Underground
- ADM Vice Presidents Camille Batiste, Alix Dowling Named Women Worth Watching
- Supporting Agricultural Education in Macon County